Estate Disputes Our attorneys provide representation on a broad range of probate and estate law litigation services including estate disputes for people in the West Georgia area and throughout Georgia. If you have lost a loved one and are involved in or facing an estate dispute, the attorneys at Shadrix, Lane & Parmer, P.C. can help alleviate the burden you face by assisting you through this difficult time.Our attorneys provide representation on conflicts that arise when people disagree about their rights in a decedent’s estate. We handle disputes against estates and on behalf of estates in such situations as the following:
- Estate disputes as to the validity of a will;
- Estate disputes about the terms of a will;
- Estate disputes concerning the competence of the creator of the will;
- Estate disputes concerning the status of a person as an heir or beneficiary;
- Estate disputes of claims of a surviving spouse who is not provided for in a will;
- Estate disputes regarding questions as to the asset ownership that was transferred prior to death;
- Estate disputes involving breach of fiduciary claims against an executor or administrator;
- Estate disputes involving surcharge actions or fiduciary misconduct; and
- Intestate succession estate disputes when there is no will.
If you need legal assistance regarding an estate dispute in Georgia, contact the law firm of Shadrix, Lane & Parmer, P.C. We charge competitive rates and will work around your schedule, including evening and weekend schedules by appointment. To contact us, call 770-830-0809.