When you are making vital decisions regarding close family relationships—decisions that will directly impact your life and the lives of those you are closest to—the right legal counsel can mean the difference between a positive or negative outcome.
We understand the sensitive nature your case, and will handle your case with the utmost compassion and discretion. Our goal is to achieve the best possible outcome for you while, at the same time, making the process as easy on you as possible.
Among other issues, the following list includes our various areas of service:
- Divorce and Separation Proceedings
- Child Support
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Alimony and Spousal Maintenance
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Modification of Child Support, Custody and Alimony
- Legitimation and Paternity
- Restraining and Protective Orders
- Grandparents and Third-Party Custody/Visitation
- Post-Divorce Issues, such as Contempt Actions