Our attorneys are well qualified to interpret and litigate a broad range of complex probate matters in the state of Georgia. We represent fiduciaries and beneficiaries of estates and trusts, excluded heirs or fiduciaries in probate disputes, and pursue and defend probate and trust litigation on behalf of clients, involving:
- Will contests and disputes;
- Trust disputes and trust litigation;
- Executor, administrator, or trustee malfeasance;
- Valuation and disposition of assets;
- Breach of fiduciary duty (self-serving, conflict of interest);
- Evaluation of trustee impartiality;
- Conservatorship contests;
- Actions of trustee during distribution of trust funds; and
- Tax issues involving estates, trusts, and guardianships.
If you need legal assistance regarding an estate dispute in Georgia, contact the law firm of Shadrix, Lane & Parmer, P.C. We charge competitive rates and will work around your schedule, including evening and weekend schedules by appointment. To contact us, call 770-830-0809.